We are now heading up to the city of love, Paris, and meet with our talented creators Plum Jewelryy and Les Petits Prodiges. Let's dive in with the locals:
Aurelie’s absolute favourite place to spend her free time: Le Louvre. She loves walking around the numerous galleries and admiring the architecture and the paintings.
Located on the Right Bank of the Seine in Paris, between the Tuileries Gardens and the church of Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois, the Louvre Museum is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris, France which gathers approximately 38,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century.
After her visit, the jewellery designer loves to go to Cafe Marly and have her favourite cappuccino under the arcades.
Often named the “ Old Paris”, this place shows off an exquisite architecture often combining an old-world charm and a modern vision of the city. You can find absolutely everything you are looking for such as book shops, local sweet treats and especially concept stores highlighting independent designers from the region!
Le Jardin du Luxembourg
Typically on Sundays or during those sunny days, Clementine & Camille from Les Petits Prodiges like to head up to the Luxembourg Garden, located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris,which was created in 1612 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France, and installed her new residence, the Luxembourg Palace. The flowers are splendid and the atmosphere so relaxing and peaceful, it is perfect for a picnic and strolling around this historical heritage.
- Blue Valentine, this restaurant offers refined and contemporary French cuisine in a cozy atmosphere from the 50's !
- Frenchie : the wine bar and the frenchie to go are a must !
- Beaucoup, this restaurant is perfect for all your cravings and has a variety of 200 wines references
- le Hibou- Revisited & Modern French brasserie suggesting your savoury meats dishes but also charcuterie & cheese all day long !
- La Craie - This feel-at-home restaurant is offering healthy and colourful meals and juices, a guilt free pleasure !
- l’Entrée des Artistes - this is the best place to enjoy restyled french dishes, refined cocktails and exquisite local wine all in an intimate atmosphere.
The creators' favourite cocktail places in Paris:
- The Hoxton : The Jacques' Bar is an intimate space with a Moroccan-inspired drinks list devised by local award-winning cocktail experts.
- Lulu White Next to the beautiful Montmartre, this night club is the perfect place for the late night wanderers and offers a carefully crafted menu to extend your night out!
- Moonshiner : this secret place is well hidden behind a telephone box, underneath a kebab shop or on the other side of Smeg fridge. Inspired by the clandestine drinking spots of prohibition-era America, the more hidden the bar, the better. And so, to get to Mooshiner, you first have to make your way through the restaurant Pizza Da Vito, then push your way through the metal door of the walk-in fridge.
- Copperbay: Want to feel the summer vibes but the temperature are under 0? This place will make you dream about seaside promenade and sand beaches and cocktail aboard a yacht!
- Little Red Door - Their refined and exquisite cocktails make us enter in this cool setting brimming with a quirky take on Parisian style.
An exhibition to not miss :
Paysages francais: une aventure photographique (1984-2017) ( French landscapes, a photographic adventure 1984-2017) at The Bibliothèque nationale de France is the National Library of France.